Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

I like it.

I liked the other ones and I was worried that you stopped. Glad to see that you didn't. This is an interesting concept to the LOZ series that I'm sure some have thought about. Thanks for bringing it to life. Plus, Diggs is pretty much a badass. Hope to see more.

Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

impressive

I liked the way you presented the positive attributes as compared to other sources of energy. This flash is pretty smart and informative without being boring. But still I'm going to have to say the nuclear power Is the way to go, since that is what I do in the navy.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

I never seen anything ike it

Really well done, graohics were great and movement was smooth. Also, what I think is the best part, for anyone watching this movie, watch it more than once. The camera angles will actually change so you get a different view of the battle. The loading screen was also pretty cool.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

haha

Typically I don't like this kind of stuff, but the way you pulled off made me like it. It had just the right mix of cutness and discust to make it great, Not to mention great sound effects. Good job. All tens.

LR: Phoenix Wrong LR: Phoenix Wrong

That was good

My little brother almost died laughing, always a good sign.

Little-Rena responds:

Lol, thanks for the review :D

The Intruder! The Intruder!

woo haa

This was a really well done flash. It had the same stick feeling with a twist. The animation flowed well with the song, as intended. Overall great flash that is fun to watch.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

That was deliciously random! Everything that I would expect from Dad and more. The flips were well done, along with pretty much everything else.
..Can't wait to see what happens next.

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

impressed as always

You are doing an excellent job on this series, this opening does a good job on showing what the show is about without giving away much. Just like a good opening should. The music and movement complimented eachother well, too. Keep up the good work!

Solid Sticks 5 Solid Sticks 5

WOAH!!

Be sure to watch the WHOLE thing, just like in X-MEN 3 there is more after the credits. Great action with good art. Some people are going to be happy about the ending. Can't wait for solid Sticks 6

This is Helltaro This is Helltaro

Wow, that made me happy. The art was pretty good and the lipsync was well done. It also made me laugh and that is always bonus points.

H-Mat responds:

Thanks, and I'm glad I made you happy/laugh!