Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

I like it.

I liked the other ones and I was worried that you stopped. Glad to see that you didn't. This is an interesting concept to the LOZ series that I'm sure some have thought about. Thanks for bringing it to life. Plus, Diggs is pretty much a badass. Hope to see more.

Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

impressive

I liked the way you presented the positive attributes as compared to other sources of energy. This flash is pretty smart and informative without being boring. But still I'm going to have to say the nuclear power Is the way to go, since that is what I do in the navy.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

I never seen anything ike it

Really well done, graohics were great and movement was smooth. Also, what I think is the best part, for anyone watching this movie, watch it more than once. The camera angles will actually change so you get a different view of the battle. The loading screen was also pretty cool.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

All too easy!

Got to level 31 and decided to call it a day. I had all the power ups, so there was really nothing more this game could offer. But it was fun while it lasted (even though I didn't need to click myself past level 25). Sound effects were good and the controls werepretty responsive. Good game.

Lovers Designed Lovers Designed

that dudes has some long hair

I like the picture a lot. The details seem to jump out at me but still not overpowering. Nice work.